Official Support Server
For real-time assistance with any general questions, suggestions or bug reports; please join our Official Discord!
How to setup Ramen-bot:
- Invite Ramen-bot to your server (my default prefix is r.): Invite Ramen-bot
- Set the spawn channel using: setspawn / ss
Example: r.setspawn #general
- Set a custom prefix using: setprefix / sp
Example: r.setprefix .
- After completing the above 3 steps (skip step 3 if you wish to use the default prefix), you will find that characters will now spawn off of messages!
Characters not spawning?
- Ensure that you have allowed Ramen-bot permissions to read channels that actively have messages sent.
- Ramen-bot does not spawn off a timer, but rather from your messages.
Experiencing a bug?
- Please ensure that you record the steps taken to trigger the bug and report it in our Official Discord.
- If the bug you are experiencing is of serious nature, please report it to a staff member as soon as possible.
- All serious exploits / bug reported will be rewarded if they haven't already been reported.